News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: Drive for the Cure 300 (Nationwide Series at Charlotte)  (Read 313 times)

nascarwagers October 06, 2014, 11:44:27 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright everyone the Nationwide Series moves to my home track this week at Charlotte Motor Speedway for some exciting Friday night racing. Green flag is scheduled to fly at 7:46pm (EST) on Friday and will be followed by 200 laps of action. Penske Racing will field two drivers this week with both Ryan Blaney in the #12 and Brad Keselowski in the #22 car. This will be Keselowski's first Nationwide Series start since Watkins Glen back on August 9th. Additionally Matt Kenseth, Kyle Larson, and Kyle Busch are the remaining big name drivers that are slated to suit up Friday night.  :shift

Entry List

Event Schedule

Past Nationwide Series winners at Charlotte

nascarwagers October 06, 2014, 11:51:06 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Quick Facts

*Kyle Busch has more Nationwide Series wins at Charlotte than any other race track (22 starts, 17 top 5's, and 8 wins)

More driver stats at Charlotte in NNS competition:

Brad Keselowski: (14 starts, 5 top 5's, and 2 wins)
Matt Kenseth: (23 starts, 10 top 5's, and 3 wins)
Kyle Larson: (3 starts, 2 top 5's, and 1 win)

Optional October 07, 2014, 08:57:55 PM (#2)

• View Profile
Will you be making it to the track Jay?

nascarwagers October 08, 2014, 12:59:27 AM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

No, I will not be going this week. Got laid off from my job recently after 6 years so I am kind of in conservative mode while I job hunt. Got paid a decent severance package but never had to really look for a job before so kind of nervous about this whole searching thing.

Reno Paul October 08, 2014, 01:08:05 AM (#4)

• View Profile
 Took Ryan Blaney +1250 so far......Think he drives better in the Nationwide cars than the Trucks IMO.

Stats1 October 08, 2014, 08:19:11 AM (#5)

• View Profile
2 plays for Fri.
Kyle Busch & Brad 3-1
Bol 2 all  :cheers

Optional October 08, 2014, 08:14:07 PM (#6)

• View Profile

No, I will not be going this week. Got laid off from my job recently after 6 years so I am kind of in conservative mode while I job hunt. Got paid a decent severance package but never had to really look for a job before so kind of nervous about this whole searching thing.

That's shitty!

Hopefully it presents an unexpected opportunity for something better.

If you have a vehicle to transport them I'd recommend copying my little part time poker table hire business for some extra short term cash.  Tables and chips are cheap after the poker craze has died down and people are prepared to pay near the cost of a table to have one delivered and picked up for home poker nights, bachelor and birthday parties. I make about $60/hr for basically delivery driver work really. Online classifieds and Craigslist type places, anywhere you find poker tables for sale, is the places to advertise ifyou dont want to bother with a website and seo work or adwords.

Colder weather is when business picks up too...

nascarwagers October 08, 2014, 08:39:27 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

That's shitty!

If you have a vehicle to transport them I'd recommend copying my little part time poker table hire business for some extra short term cash.  Tables and chips are cheap after the poker craze has died down and people are prepared to pay near the cost of a table to have one delivered and picked up for home poker nights, bachelor and birthday parties. I make about $60/hr for basically delivery driver work really. Online classifieds and Craigslist type places, anywhere you find poker tables for sale, is the places to advertise ifyou dont want to bother with a website and seo work or adwords.

That's pretty cool especially considering I use to travel the state playing poker when I was younger. I had a group of friends that were really big into poker but I could not sustain the lifestyle and constant up/down daily roller coaster. Still, the concept is pretty cool but I got about 6 months of severance so I am just taking it easy until I find something else.

nascarwagers October 08, 2014, 08:47:25 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Took Blaney +1350 as well Reno. Good odds for a driver that is probably 3rd best going into this week behind Keselowski and Rowdy (IMO). Kenseth is over valued and the #42 team has been off. Would not be surprised at all to see Blaney mix it up with the leaders Friday night.

Optional October 08, 2014, 08:55:51 PM (#9)

• View Profile

That's shitty!

That's pretty cool especially considering I use to travel the state playing poker when I was younger. I had a group of friends that were really big into poker but I could not sustain the lifestyle and constant up/down daily roller coaster. Still, the concept is pretty cool but I got about 6 months of severance so I am just taking it easy until I find something else.

HA! Well much better if you can do that of course :)

Optional October 08, 2014, 08:56:57 PM (#10)

• View Profile
Took Blaney +1350 as well Reno. Good odds for a driver that is probably 3rd best going into this week behind Keselowski and Rowdy (IMO). Kenseth is over valued and the #42 team has been off. Would not be surprised at all to see Blaney mix it up with the leaders Friday night.

Agree.

Reno Paul October 08, 2014, 11:57:26 PM (#11)

• View Profile

I added a bit more at +1350

nascarwagers October 10, 2014, 06:31:11 PM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Can't believe Blaney is up to +2900 just because of a bad qualifying effort. Hit him again.

Got Rowdy and Chase on the roster for tonight as well.

Is everybody burned out or what? No chatter going on and we got a race in an hour

Trident October 10, 2014, 06:50:51 PM (#13)

• View Profile
Kyle Larson +775

Trevor Bayne +110 / Sadler

Reigle9 October 10, 2014, 06:56:15 PM (#14)

• View Profile
Blaney +3100 now