News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: KANSAS----5mike5  (Read 1326 times)

5mike5 September 29, 2014, 11:40:10 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright boys after yet ANOTHER MONSTER week for the record books this weekend we are off to KANSAS motor speedway which is a pretty cookie cutter 1.5 racetrack but does have some distinct differences from some of the others.  There are a lot of teams and drivers that are really good at this track as well so it's not gonna be a 1 or 2 driver big favs on the track like it has been recently unless the books overreact as they almost always do just like last weekend.

As always all opinions, stats,earns and conversation is always important and recommended.  It's what has made this site the best NASCAR capping site on the internet by a mile.  So let's keep destroying the books and making a killing like I'm stealing from Wall Street in the 80's.  LMAO

GOODLUCK FELLAS!!!!!

Let's go get em AGAIN boys!!!!!

:$$$:dj

nascarwagers September 30, 2014, 12:06:46 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry I been at all the games recently guys. I will be around much more going forward.

Earlier this year, this was another race that Kevin Harvick dominated but managed to lose to Gordon. Also worth noting it was one of Kahne's best runs of the year as well.

nascarwagers September 30, 2014, 12:20:00 AM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A few quick facts for betting and H2H purposes:

*Johnson has finished in the top 9 in each of his last 11 Kansas starts
*Kenseth has finished 11th or better in 9 of last 10 races
*Kahne has 4 top 5 finishes in last 6 Kansas starts including two runner-up finishes

5mike5 September 30, 2014, 12:28:07 AM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry I been at all the games recently guys. I will be around much more going forward.

Earlier this year, this was another race that Kevin Harvick dominated but managed to lose to Gordon. Also worth noting it was one of Kahne's best runs of the year as well.

don't waste $ on harvick. Can't remember last time I bet his ass actually.  0 wins since April.  He will dominate the 1st half of the race and win the pole maybe, but probably and a beer can willthrown will cost him he race. LMAO

5mike5 September 30, 2014, 12:30:03 AM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A few quick facts for betting and H2H purposes:

*Johnson has finished in the top 9 in each of his last 11 Kansas starts
*Kenseth has finished 11th or better in 9 of last 10 races
*Kahne has 4 top 5 finishes in last 6 Kansas starts including two runner-up finishes

Good stuff jay

nascarwagers September 30, 2014, 12:43:33 AM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

don't waste $ on harvick. Can't remember last time I bet his ass actually.  0 wins since April.  He will dominate the 1st half of the race and win the pole maybe, but probably and a beer can willthrown will cost him he race. LMAO

You are right! I have bet him a few times in recent weeks thinking his luck has to change especially since he has been so dominate in terms of speed. But the risk has far outweighed the reward. It is insane how many ways that #4 team  has found ways to lose or simply ran into bad luck. No more until he proves he can win!

5mike5 September 30, 2014, 01:27:12 AM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

You are right! I have bet him a few times in recent weeks thinking his luck has to change especially since he has been so dominate in terms of speed. But the risk has far outweighed the reward. It is insane how many ways that #4 team  has found ways to lose or simply ran into bad luck. No more until he proves he can win!

U JUST QUOTED ME I THINK FROM ABOUT 3 moths ago AGO I STOPPED betting $ on him COMPLETLEY i think   :lol...cant imagine the $ ive saved on NOT betting  harvick alone as ALWAYS a favorite....well over 5 digits or damn well close cause i've held myself back several times

i use tothink same thing about Gordon, remember last year he looked great and even some early this year, but he on, prove i and im fine betting him any week now...not i need proof from others  like Harvick and kyle busch mostly...others ill even give chances to like kahne (who has a win) on some 1.5s just off past history @ tracks...but harvick had NEVER even won @ DOVER at look t those odds all of meaningless un-racelike sessions

and i guess i neeaed to add Matt Kennseth too i have have held onto hope for him the longest, but i still think somehow he wins a race this year...and with a bunch of 1.5s coming up i cant say for sure i wont bet him again

not to mention the $ it has saved me since hes a VERY UNDESERVING top 1-3 fav every week no matter the track....some people dont realize winning races isn't all about speed or even who has th best car on any given race....hell the bst car RARELY wins, unles Bad Brad Keslowski has it...LOL...hes a winner...LOTS of factors come into play once the green flag drops, but most just pat attention to MOSTLY meaningless events b4 the race even begins....and Harvick isn't even trend anymore , its who that team IS this year...he went to the best closer in NASCAR to the worst iv ever seen in my life ..the books LOVE when the bets roll in on happy Harvick

Chicago Joe September 30, 2014, 02:42:48 AM (#7)

• View Profile
Steward Hass is sending Harvick’s best chassis, #4-842 to Kansas, Ran four times with one win at Phoenix, second three times, Kansas and twice at Michigan, pole's at Kansas & Michigan, most laps lead at all three tracks (once at Michigan).

Chicago Joe September 30, 2014, 03:03:31 AM (#8)

• View Profile

It’s not Harvick, Steward Hass can’t get their act together when it comes to having a championship caliber race team.

5mike5 September 30, 2014, 08:25:37 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ur betting  on harvick not SHR though.  I'm just saying when are people gonna wake up and stop wasting $ on this team to win at fav odds every week because of qualifying and practices!?!??

And he HAS made the mistakes to lose some races this year dominating races. 

5mike5 September 30, 2014, 08:57:16 AM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
 How amazing is it that roush racing has the exact same Yates powered engines as Penske does?!?!

Think about how terrible roush has gone.  Do they even have R&D and aero depts? :lol

What a terrible organization jack has let that place go to.  Its Sad really.

Optional September 30, 2014, 09:19:16 AM (#11)

• View Profile
I've been wondering if the engines are the same. Maybe Penske do something different with the ECU settings.

Chicago Joe September 30, 2014, 11:48:55 AM (#12)

• View Profile
Roush hasn’t been able to figure out this year’s aero package.

Stats1 September 30, 2014, 11:49:08 AM (#13)

• View Profile
 This is probably Kyle Busch's worse track...   u have 2 believe n 1 of these last 7 races Harvick AND his TEAM will put together a complete race  :shock.      Gordon,Harvick, and Brad will probably open as the co favorites 5 or 6-1     will Kenseth win 1 of the 4 remaining 1.5 mile tracks ?
who r the next 4 eliminated ? I am going 2 say Carl,Newman, 1 of the Gibbs cars and either Jr. or Kahne   

Stats1 September 30, 2014, 11:51:28 AM (#14)

• View Profile
How amazing is it that roush racing has the exact same Yates powered engines as Penske does?!?!

Think about how terrible roush has gone.  Do they even have R&D and aero depts? :lol

What a terrible organization jack has let that place go to.  Its Sad really.
u think there bad now wait till next year when it's  Biffle,Stenhouse and Bayne  :nerves
Biffle should never b the face of an organization...