News:

Hamlin scores first JGR win at Loudon! Up next: Trucks at Eldora and Cup/Xfinity at the Brickyard

Topic: Punters Club - Race 13 - Kansas  (Read 273 times)

Optional September 29, 2014, 04:24:38 PM

• View Profile
  New Readers check this thread for details of what we are doing and the rules.

Kansas Race

Carbonsports: $ 356.04  (with $10 in Cup futures pending)
5 Dimes: $ 931.18 (with $23 in Cup futures pending)

Total: $ 1287.22 (60.90% increase from start)

Punters: Flyboy and MileHigh

Unit size: $13

9 Units Each (3 @ 5Dimes and 3 @ Carbonsports  and 3 units at either)

FlyBoy also has an additional 2 units at either book for exceeding 20 units profit at Dover.

Each Punter Should Also Make A Cup Champion Pick Each Week Of The Chase

Check our current Cup Champion roster here

@Flyboy... Carbon don't allow player transfers so I can either paypal you the $25 Stud Punter prize or just add it to your payout at the end.

Good luck to this week punters  :zoom

Punting Order

FlyboyMileHigh
JayJmac
AndyOptional
MileHighMike
JmacAvs
OptionalFlyboy
MikeJay
AvsAndy

Stud Punter Leader (race 13-18)

flyboy September 29, 2014, 09:03:47 PM (#1)

• View Profile
  New Readers check this thread for details of what we are doing and the rules.

Kansas Race

Carbonsports: $ 356.04  (with $10 in Cup futures pending)
5 Dimes: $ 931.18 (with $23 in Cup futures pending)

Total: $ 1287.22 (60.90% increase from start)

Punters: Flyboy and MileHigh

Unit size: $13

9 Units Each (3 @ 5Dimes and 3 @ Carbonsports  and 3 units at either)

FlyBoy also has an additional 2 units at either book for exceeding 20 units profit at Dover.

Each Punter Should Also Make A Cup Champion Pick Each Week Of The Chase

Check our current Cup Champion roster here

@Flyboy... Carbon don't allow player transfers so I can either paypal you the $25 Stud Punter prize or just add it to your payout at the end.

Good luck to this week punters  :zoom

Punting Order

FlyboyMileHigh
JayJmac
AndyOptional
MileHighMike
JmacAvs
OptionalFlyboy
MikeJay
AvsAndy

Stud Punter Leader (race 13-18)

Just add it at the end or whatever is easiest, I'm easy don't matter to me. no biggie as long as the group profits.

5mike5 September 29, 2014, 11:34:10 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
GOODLUCK this week fellas!!!!

Really remarkable with 8 of us picking all sidd weeks we have done so well in just 1/2  a season.  That much of a return with $ we work with every week is really really great work by this whole group. Imo

Optional October 01, 2014, 04:27:22 AM (#3)

• View Profile
Championship Odds comparison for this week

5mike5 October 01, 2014, 04:43:24 AM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Championship Odds comparison for this week

liking my odds on at least 2 of my 3 bets i made pre-chase... Keslowski and Hamlin at least...edwards not so much but any couls take it still in this format

havent added to any since b4 chase week besides keslowski again cause couldn't pass them up at same price after a win....

demmy might give hinmself a chance at the end,.team seems to really be running well as of late.....u make it to that last race and ANYTHING can happen to those last 4 drivers.....i mean anything so i like that longshot actually to mke it 1 more round at least

still have no faith in my edwards play but for the price doesnt matter....Denny wasnt too far away from his odds either @ 5dmes

Optional October 01, 2014, 04:50:38 AM (#5)

• View Profile
yeah agree. There is a chance for almost anyone left to take it, but they have to be someone who runs good at Homestead.... Hamlin and Kenseth were one two at Homestead last year.

Think Logano is still a better price than most others now too.

5mike5 October 01, 2014, 04:54:13 AM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
yeah agree. There is a chance for almost anyone left to take it, but they have to be someone who runs good at Homestead.... Hamlin and Kenseth were one two at Homestead last year.

Think Logano is still a better price than most others now too.

yeah i liked him from the behining too, but didnt like his +750 price and didnt pull the trigger and took hamlin instead

i think hamlin has gained the most ground in my eyes from who left to what was happenng b4 it started

DENNY HAMLIN hammered down to +1250 at 5dimes!!!!....wow...tats a BIG change from b4 the chase..1/2 the odds now he was almost.. hes REALLY good at talladega and homestead, and several other just too early for me to name another 1-2 racks....hell he WON @ KASNAS spring race  2 years ago

an that new enhine package has improve their on race performance so far, at least i can see a chance...maybe not WINNING cars yet, but top 5-10 every race now possible

5mike5 October 01, 2014, 05:09:05 AM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
and now we start all over from SCREATCH this week @ KANSAS...NASCAR really hit thenailon the head with this playoff elimination forrmat...i mean i didnt think i liked it but i love the drama and only gonna ramp up now the 12-16 trash OUT

i get exciyed to actually get into the championship and i the past i could care less about it really (i never bet on it b4 is 1 reason), but this year its just gonna get so excitingthere no way NOT to get caught up in it all

sad theres only a fw races left though ;(

i hate november -jan with no nascar

Optional October 01, 2014, 05:29:05 AM (#8)

• View Profile
I'm surprised I am saying it, but so far the new chase format is more interesting.

I am still reserving my opinion until we see the whole thing though.

I think it helps big time that none of the big favorites got knocked out first round too. If we had lost Jimmie or Gordon or Harvick there would be news stories all over about how bad it is I think.

5mike5 October 01, 2014, 06:55:43 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm surprised I am saying it, but so far the new chase format is more interesting.

I am still reserving my opinion until we see the whole thing though.

I think it helps big time that none of the big favorites got knocked out first round too. If we had lost Jimmie or Gordon or Harvick there would be news stories all over about how bad it is I think.

i agree with that totally

milehigh October 01, 2014, 10:15:15 AM (#10)

• View Profile
@optional  Mike is probably gonna kill me  :cool but I want to put 4 units at Carbon on Harvick to win at +450.  I know he's getting 5-1 at 5dimes but I want to save those for a parlay and some H2H and maybe more straight up.

As for championship bet...its hard to turn down Denny at 20-1...if he can make it to Homestead, you never know.  So go ahead and put my championship bet on him.

Optional October 01, 2014, 12:52:57 PM (#11)

• View Profile
@optional  Mike is probably gonna kill me  :cool but I want to put 4 units at Carbon on Harvick to win at +450.  I know he's getting 5-1 at 5dimes but I want to save those for a parlay and some H2H and maybe more straight up.

As for championship bet...its hard to turn down Denny at 20-1...if he can make it to Homestead, you never know.  So go ahead and put my championship bet on him.

And your Cup Champion bet is here:  http://nascarwagers.com/nascar-betting-forums/index.php/topic,46.msg10046.html#msg10046

flyboy October 04, 2014, 12:39:40 PM (#12)

• View Profile
1 unit on a 2 team open parlay with the first leg being Harvick to win nationwide race

Optional October 04, 2014, 12:44:51 PM (#13)

• View Profile
1 unit on a 2 team open parlay with the first leg being Harvick to win nationwide race

ok, will grab it when they put them up

5mike5 October 04, 2014, 02:01:00 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@Optional  Mike is probably gonna kill me  :cool but I want to put 4 units at Carbon on Harvick to win at +450.  I know he's getting 5-1 at 5dimes but I want to save those for a parlay and some H2H and maybe more straight up.

And your Cup Champion bet is here:  http://nascarwagers.com/nascar-betting-forums/index.php/topic,46.msg10046.html#msg10046

Hey its ur punt I would never out my 2 cents in.  I haven't bet harvick in 4-5 months to win and even I said I would consider him this week in a parlay but not low single odds.  Just watching last spring race is why.  Has nothing to do with any practices or qualifying he does that every week and never wins.  But even I think he has a win in him this week. 

Also like the Hamlin bet.  He's 1 of my 3 picks for real $ I got b4 the chase.  And ur right that last race is a total wildcard race.  The favs now have NO VALUE.  Even brad who I have been betting @ under 3-1 imo.  But I do like the risk/ reward on Hamlin especially with the way he's been improving.