News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: NATIONWIDE (richmond)--5mike5  (Read 776 times)

5mike5 September 01, 2014, 11:23:01 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Nationwide race is this FRIDAY NIGHT from RICHMOND as well wit the CUP series....as with the CUP we have really bee tearing up this series all year so lets hope this weekend isn't any different....i'm guessing its going to be a pretty stacked field gain wit tje CUP series in town too, but wont know that til tomorrow probably....just wanted to get the thread up nice and early because its only 4 days away!!!!

:dj

GOODLUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optional September 01, 2014, 01:51:01 PM (#1)

• View Profile
Last 20 NW Races

Harvick 6
Kyle B 4
Brad K 3
Edwards 3
Denny 2
Kurt 1
Bowyer 1

But check this out. Over the last 5 years (10 races) 18 different drivers have averaged a top 10 finish! Thats mad!

Harvick has also averaged 100 laps led per race for the last 8 starts here.

5mike5 September 02, 2014, 07:56:57 AM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Great info optional

nascarwagers September 02, 2014, 06:10:23 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sprint Cup heavyweights entered include Harvick, Larson, Rowdy, and Kenseth

Entry List

5mike5 September 02, 2014, 08:26:24 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sprint Cup heavyweights entered include Harvick, Larson, Rowdy, and Kenseth

Entry List

another loaded field. 

No Logano or keslowski is odd though

Stats1 September 02, 2014, 11:04:11 PM (#5)

• View Profile
 giving little Blaney plenty of time n the 22...  I am thinking Kyle Busch finally puts 2gether a full nw race and wins if not him then Harvick just not much value n either 1 this week  :cputhrow 

5mike5 September 03, 2014, 12:28:46 AM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Depends on how u bet and how u bet them if there are value or not

Stats1 September 03, 2014, 09:34:13 AM (#7)

• View Profile
Depends on how u bet and how much u bet if there are value or not
laying a dime to win $1500 on Kyle the way he has been running no thx.
laying a nickel on Harvick to win 2k alright but then I worry if Kyle runs away with race...  It is a short track and we know what happen 2 weeks ago when every1 thought Kyle had race 1

5mike5 September 03, 2014, 09:36:42 AM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Then use 1-2 favs on open parlays on them.  All depends on personal preferences. Just other options than just single betting one or both. I've made a killing off parlaying favs in nationwide is what I meant. Not betting more means its a better thing

Just meant there's diff ways to get "value" out of favs

5mike5 September 03, 2014, 09:40:02 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Even though hammering them both seems like a solid idea because I don't see any1 else winning. 

Stats1 September 03, 2014, 09:51:06 AM (#10)

• View Profile
Then use 1-2 favs on open parlays on them.  All depends on personal preferences. Just other options than just single betting one or both. I've made a killing off parlaying favs in nationwide is what I meant. Not betting more means its a better thing

that's the 1 thing I miss about playing on 5dimes was parlaying the favorite with a match up driving those odds thru the roof, new site I play with doesn't offer that

5mike5 September 03, 2014, 09:53:45 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

that's the 1 thing I miss about playing on 5dimes was parlaying the favorite with a match up driving those odds thru the roof, new site I play with doesn't offer that

Oh I see.  Yeah I could NOT live without open parlays in NASCAR these days.lol. Plus dimes has the best odds too on openers and raceday on all but top favs.   I use those open parlays on favs a lot

Where so u play now stats1?

5mike5 September 04, 2014, 11:13:23 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Took Kevin Harvick (+325)

Hopefully his odds get even better but not sure they will

Probably parlay Kyle if his odds are +200. Range and take 1 more single.   

Not sure about any h2h open parlays til I see the options. They Haven't been very good lately

nascarwagers September 04, 2014, 11:37:14 AM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No love for Chase guys? Geez +925, too much to pass up for me.

He was 2nd to Harvick earlier this year and ran in 2nd nearly the entire night from about lap 51 to the end (250 laps). Also, finished 2nd in the K&N Pro Series at Richmond in 2012 at 16 years old.

Too much value there, in my opinion.

For anyone that does not remember that race back in May..

Brian Scott started on pole, Harvick took the lead at lap 50 (after starting 9th) on a restart following a caution and basically led the rest of the way. Busch started 8th, worked his way up to 4th around the time Harvick took the lead and basically stayed there. Busch worked his way up to 3rd at the end but never had anything for Harvick or Chase. Harvick in a class of his own that night.

nascarwagers September 04, 2014, 11:49:33 AM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No love for Chase guys? Geez +925, too much to pass up for me.

He was 2nd to Harvick earlier this year and ran in 2nd nearly the entire night from about lap 51 to the end (250 laps). Also, finished 2nd in the K&N Pro Series at Richmond in 2012 at 16 years old.

Too much value there, in my opinion.

For anyone that does not remember that race back in May..

Brian Scott started on pole, Harvick took the lead at lap 50 (after starting 9th) on a restart following a caution and basically led the rest of the way. Busch started 8th, worked his way up to 4th around the time Harvick took the lead and basically stayed there. Busch worked his way up to 3rd at the end but never had anything for Harvick or Chase. Harvick in a class of his own that night.

Made this a 1.5 unit play for records sake  :shift