News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: RICHMOND (CUP Series Night Race)--5mike5  (Read 1721 times)

5mike5 September 01, 2014, 11:20:18 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright fellas after the BIGGEST win of the entire year yesterday, and Kasey Kahne clinching a chase spot in a Clutch win,  we are now heading off to RICHMOND International speedway for a Saturday night race and the LAST CHANCE for drivers without a win this season  to get that precious chase spot...even if a driver that has a win already win, the point battle for the last spot is neck and neck with Larson and Bowyer and even a few others not out of it yet....Kennseth has clinched his spot via points even without a win this year...and what a surprise that is....and we are also NIGHT racing again this weekend but on Saturday night!

The NATIONWIDE series will also be NIGH RACING @ RICHMOND on FRIDAY night this week....the Truck Series is off this week but will return to action next weekend on Sept 12Th...

Just want tom thank everybody for all their leans, picks, and discussions from last week and encourage the same for this week...its been the bet season of my career so far and hopefully we can carry The e momentum we have had (beside s Bristol, and after last night and the weekend those losses are well well covered plus as much easily..lol) and ride out the next 11 races with even bigger wins and profits for everybody.....

GOODLUCK this weekend fellas!!!!

LETS GO GEt'EM AGAIN!!!

:zoom  :crash  :shift    :show$

Reno Paul September 01, 2014, 01:55:51 PM (#1)

• View Profile
 Richmond is a good track for Bowyer.

Optional September 01, 2014, 02:12:20 PM (#2)

• View Profile

5mike5 September 02, 2014, 07:59:12 AM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank again for the chart.  I've missed it!

5mike5 September 02, 2014, 11:03:05 AM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I've been. Up all morning started watching last 4-5 Richmond cop races.  Like last week have been some late restarts that screwed up some oh the finishing position stats that had great runs and could have won so some are real deceiving where they finished. 

Then just flipping through my rock kind notebook and drivers notebooks for Richmond. I'll post some notes later like I did last week some posters seemed to like

5mike5 September 02, 2014, 01:54:12 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Richmond is a good track for Bowyer.

aslo kyle and gordon at least for being in top 5 alot

*Gordon hasnt actually WON a race here since 2000 thught so take that for what its worth and a shitload of top 5s (runner-up in spring race)...plus got robbed of a win on a recent restart by being wrecked

**kyle Busch has 4 WINS and 4 runner-ups in his career

5mike5 September 02, 2014, 02:09:28 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Also everybody thinks BOWYER is really great here, and he does have 2 wins in is career, (only 1 win was even recent 1 was beginning of career)

but BOWEYR only has 1 other top 5 finish to go with those 2 wins also, making his total of top 5 finishes only 3 in his career....

****but considering he needs a win to make the chase, and i suspect his odds should be +2000 or worse, its not a bad play as longshot by any means, i just think hes overrated as how good he really is at richmond...but ill probably take him IF his odds are as high as i think they should be...no way id bet him below 15-1

5mike5 September 02, 2014, 03:07:49 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Greek odds are already up.  5dines should be up by tonight hopefully

Reno Paul September 02, 2014, 10:07:00 PM (#8)

• View Profile
Also everybody thinks BOWYER is really great here, and he does have 2 wins in is career, (only 1 win was even recent 1 was beginning of career)

but BOWEYR only has 1 other top 5 finish to go with those 2 wins also, making his total of top 5 finishes only 3 in his career....

****but considering he needs a win to make the chase, and i suspect his odds should be +2000 or worse, its not a bad play as longshot by any means, i just think hes overrated as how good he really is at richmond...but ill probably take him IF his odds are as high as i think they should be...no way id bet him below 15-1

I'd only take Bowyer if he's around +2000.....Just because he has to win doesn't mean he's going to, but may pull all the stops to try to make it happen.

5mike5 September 02, 2014, 10:08:18 PM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile

I'd only take Bowyer if he's around +2000.....Just because he has to win doesn't mean he's going to, but may pull all the stops to try to make it happen.
I agree. 

nascarwagers September 03, 2014, 12:27:44 AM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Odds posted. Hamlin +1400

5mike5 September 03, 2014, 12:36:14 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
 bowyer getting hammered

Reno Paul September 03, 2014, 09:16:52 AM (#12)

• View Profile
 Took Hamlin +1350, McMurray +5800 and Allmendinger +11500 so far.

I missed the early line on Bowyer.

5mike5 September 03, 2014, 09:20:35 AM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just imo Paul , if he gets lower u will
Probably be able to parlay him with a h2h (or whatever) on raceday.  Of course depends on his odds if they offer it as a parlayable or not.  Less risk and win a lot more if it hits

I took. Hamlin +1400 too btw I like the way that team has been coming on plus he's been good here. 

5mike5 September 03, 2014, 09:27:46 AM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I made a rare qualifying bet carl over biffle (-125) 

started an open parlay (3-slot) with it not single

He's started better than him almost every race the last 3-4 years except one time I think