News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: TEXAS-----  (Read 420 times)

5mike5 October 31, 2017, 04:56:45 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
:< alright guys we are off to TEXAS motor speedway for the 2nd of 3 races in the round of 8 to make it to the championship 4 finale @ Homestead.  Playoff Bonus points don't mean a damn thing after this round. Now a few are just fighting to get in on points for the finale.  Kyle Busch has absolutely nothing to race for, neither does Truex really since he will clinch this weekend in all Likely good and basically has already. Not sure how all this will play out but I know id 4-5 guys can't win they will be picking up as many pts as possible because at least 2 guys will Be in a  a dogfight if not 2 to get in on to homestead.

All 3 series will Be in playoff action this weekend after not having a triple header in weeks!  And all 3 series will be held at Texas Mororspeedway. The trucks will race on Friday night at 8:00PM (est) on FS1 and the Xfinity series will Be on Saturday night at 8:30PM (est) on NBCsports channel.

**** IMPORTANT: remember that that TEXAS mororspeedway was repaved AND reconfigured at the end of 2016 season so there has only been 1 race back in June that has been run on this new surface and configuration. Turns 1&2 went from 20 tom24 degrees of banking and also made the racing  groove wider from 60 To 80 Feet wide. Didn't make any difference  for JJ to win yet again at Texas on the brand new surface. LOL

GOODLUCK this weekend guys !!!

:shift

5mike5 October 31, 2017, 10:39:00 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I know the exact 4-6 guys I'll Be looking to bet single early based on odds ect. Maybe take 1-2 overall depending on odds of course and usual most weeks

And CANT WAIT to see the opening matchups and their odds.

FIRED UP for this race much mor than the coming up Phoenix next weekend I know that. Lol.

I haven't even looked at entry lists for either much less any research, but if I have time after I finish up Cup pre session study session I'll glance at a few things and play 95% of any lower series on raceday. And 90 of that 95% are all just Matchups and it sure as hell Ain't broke all freaking season so why fix it.  :lol

racing_is_fun October 31, 2017, 01:52:21 PM (#2)

• View Profile
I'm going to guess. No need to say if right until after odds come out:

Not including favorites as I'm expecting 78/18/42 to be at or below 5-1.  :smoker

5mike5 October 31, 2017, 04:56:20 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm going to guess. No need to say if right until after odds come out:

Not including favorites as I'm expecting 78/18/42 to be at or below 5-1.  :smoker

I jumped on Jimmie Johnson @+1650 in a hurry..won 4/6 here.. i don't like his form on 1.5s lately of course, but value too much here...plus won this race this season in June actually..not saying he wins by any means, but amazing value...cause 24 maybe my early fav but doubt i take any low odds as usual early i would just parlay if i liked them enough and get great odds that way...again

i Like the #4 too like everybody will, but not t his current price....have in my Notes hes in my Top #2 Driver Matchup to look to bet on early

5mike5 October 31, 2017, 05:37:52 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@Reigle9  and @jayhorne3 AND @kcburg ....and whoever else

think my Iphone just went to the electronic graveyard so if ur texting thats why im not anwsering

damn thing just stopped charging...been buying these damn chargers for years,  but now nothing work....ahhhhh what a hassle

5mike5 October 31, 2017, 05:45:41 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
notes say Hamlin and Blaney are top matchup fades, but still looking over it all to see if i like anything enough not to wait on BOL to post up tomorrow

plus not near all the match-ups will be out today

5mike5 October 31, 2017, 05:55:46 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jimmie>Hamlin (-130)
Open

yes please...

:smoker

5mike5 October 31, 2017, 06:02:02 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Xfinity:

A.Dillon>Allgahier (-115)
E.Jones>Blaney (-115)
open

really really like these prices on these matchups...def 1 will be my xfinity single bet probably...hell maybe both

racing_is_fun November 01, 2017, 09:59:43 AM (#8)

• View Profile
@Reigle9  and @jayhorne3 ....

think my Iphone just went to the electronic graveyard so if ur texting thats why im not anwsering

damn thing just stopped charging...been buying these damn chargers for years,  but now nothing work....ahhhhh what a hassle

You've won 20 matchups in a row, but you won't buy a new phone. A true bettor at heart  :dj

5mike5 November 02, 2017, 08:47:25 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@Reigle9  and @jayhorne3 ....

You've won 20 matchups in a row, but you won't buy a new phone. A true bettor at heart  :dj

must admit i'm not a guy who spends alot on electronics...currently typing on a computer i threw threw a window toward the last nascar season and only works in "safe mode"

the reason i probably ever had a iphone was it was a xmas gift from my mom who liked to facetime..but i have to get one i guess so ill be looking today or tomorrow...but i doubt ill but an iphone for that kind of money, since i only use phone to talk and look at stats/stories/gamble

its well known im a complete moron in electronics...along with many other thing other things :)

racing_is_fun November 02, 2017, 08:49:41 AM (#10)

• View Profile
Hahaha I'm same way. Have an old Droid. Drive a beater of a car but like reinvesting my money more than spending. Wife on other hand.... :smoker

5mike5 November 02, 2017, 09:47:17 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
what is up with the time it takes to get a dimes btc payout...sheeesh

havent even got a email in over 24+ hrs saying i requested it...

may just cancel it was just trying it out b4 seasons end there.....

5mike5 November 02, 2017, 10:33:55 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
forgot to post this with Truck seres open h2h parlay, and honestly don't even remember why i liked this but.....

briscoe>Sauter (+125)
crafton>rhodes (-115)
open

***looking now i may have bet this backwards  :lol

5mike5 November 02, 2017, 10:55:42 AM (#13)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
2 STATS OF THE DAY:

TRUEX worst 1.5 mile history wise

24 starts and only 3 top 5 finishes

***ELLIOT has top 5 finishes in 4 straight 1.5 race tracks...and finished runner-up at Texas "sister"  track Charlotte last month..of course, he HAS to WIN to advance but hope his odds get better

5mike5 November 02, 2017, 04:59:59 PM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@Reigle9 likes betting these group bets some weeks and has done very well at it..wondering if he has seen this weeks...would just text him but of course not doing the phone thing today...I looked at taking 2 guys in group A of the groups with 5 drivers in each...not even sure why i looked as i may play 1-2 of these a year max..

anyways betting both these 2 and get nice return caught my eye:

1.Harvick +440

2.C.Elliot +490

BAD NEWS

the other 3 memebrs of that group are:

Larson, Kyle B and Truex..

:?