News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: MARTINSVILLE--  (Read 368 times)

5mike5 October 25, 2017, 03:33:58 AM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright Fellas we are off to Martinsville this weekend for the Cup action and the trucks will
Also be in action this weekend at Martinsville
On Saturday aftwrnoon. . Sorry a day late getting thread up but it's 3am and haven't been to bed and I'll redo this tomorrow just wanted thread up cause odds came our last night

5mike5 October 25, 2017, 06:33:49 AM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Odds are just brutal

But imo, this race is tough as hell to predict when ur dealing with these numbers. In both series

5mike5 October 25, 2017, 02:25:05 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Gonna look Over mat nips now cause i haven't seen a damn thing i like very much odds wise.  Favs will not get much worse like k Busch anyways. Other have great odds but it's also a terrible track for them but who knows maybe it gets better

Anynof you guys like anything a lot?   

I've taken nothing yet at all in either series this weekend. Rare to say the least

5mike5 October 25, 2017, 03:30:18 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
i would NEVER as u all know take a fav anywhere close to kyle B opening # this week just 0 value there and WILL NOT get worse..and plan if i use him as always (just like last week with #78 getting great odds on parlay winner) its worked out great all year doing this strategy overall...even saving me $ by not betting them single at terrible raceday odds

yes hes great here, but doesnt even have but 1 win last 5-6 races there so not sure why its that bad...

but this is always a bad track for handicapping imo, yes several guys run good here alot, but wrecks/damaged cars the Ville is as bad as anywhere

5mike5 October 25, 2017, 03:39:02 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Larson +1500 this morning to +650 now...

wow

5mike5 October 25, 2017, 05:37:53 PM (#5)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
also for asny members with aq  BOL account, i need help with a qustion...when u go to "cashier" option ONLY on the mobile site and hit it does it only give u a "deposit" option of 2 things and NOT any payout options besides on a PC version?

seems odd to me wanted to know if its like that for everybody?

or just because maybe i have never made a deposit there before and only a lot of payouts? just easier if i could do this and check it from phone which i use 99.8% of the time when wagering until  i upgrade my broken desktop

thanks in advance for any responses

:cheers     :?

Optional October 25, 2017, 05:45:38 PM (#6)

• View Profile
Don't use the mobile site so cant help. But can you change to the web version on your phone?

Wish I got some Larson at +1500

Like you thoughts on Jimmie. Hard to have confidence in him at this point though.

5mike5 October 25, 2017, 06:03:23 PM (#7)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
i am actually considering taking a FADE of truex Jr. this weekend if i like the dog in the match-up to hammer...maybe his worst racetrack with only 2 top 5 finishes in his career and last one of those was..couple 6th place finishes last few years so not terrible but i think it maybe a hidden diamond in the rough and i have the balls to give it a swing

biggest problem is who to use against him for me but maybe ill figure it out tonight or before sessions..

probablt take 2 if i like 2 this week as i think its 1 of the toughest races to handicap

he always qualifies well though so maybe better to wait bit u just never know when it comes to that at this racetrack

wouldn't tell others to blindly follow, but im really thinking about this early before sessions

racing_is_fun October 25, 2017, 08:32:07 PM (#8)

• View Profile
Truex number one pit stall as a reminder.

5mike5 October 26, 2017, 12:15:18 AM (#9)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Truex number one pit stall as a reminder.

yeah that's good advantage if things go smooth for him,   i didn't even remember that actually even though i saw it posted on Pockrass' Twitter I think it was early this morning...lol...now that is sad, an advantage for sure  but he usually qualifies up front anyways

but thinking of locking in early fade anyways, if he qualifies anywhere besides the front row wont effect the odds at all...that is just my guess though at this racetrack...50/50 risk every week on matchups early (as we all know of course) the damn books overreact to practices and qualifying so much even when imo its not necessary most of the time..but is very others

anyways still looking at dimes odds and BOL coming up soon hopefully

5mike5 October 26, 2017, 08:38:15 AM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
well after a quick moring scan of all the early posted truex matchups @dimes and @BOL this week, he is basically the underdog in almost  every single one or close to even odds wise...I was hiopinh yo catch then slipping earlyand honestly surprised about it as not like he doesn't finish top 10 here

so considering he usually qualifies up front and just  cant see him being even a bigger underdog post-sessions so i see no down side really to waiting to shop and hopefully he looks pretty solid in sessions and prices will maybe swing my way

5mike5 October 26, 2017, 09:10:03 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
well after a quick morn ing scan of all the early posted truex match-ups @dimes and @BOL this week, he is basically the underdog in almost  every single one or close to even odds wise...I was hoping yo catch then slipping early and honestly surprised about it as not like he doesn't finish top 10 here

so considering he usually qualifies up front and just  cant see him being even a bigger underdog post-sessions so i see no down side really to waiting to shop and hopefully he looks pretty solid in sessions and prices will maybe swing my way

but i did just see 42>78 (+140) q=which ii the best in the bunch i see but no rush not taking CUP today i doubt but could change my mind before my next piss I take this morning

wow that is great value imo and not sure i see nyway barring crazy penalty or wreck before the race that this isn't a GREAT value play this week...coming close here to pulling the trigger at least once

5mike5 October 27, 2017, 08:31:57 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well he ONLY session on TV for CUP all weekend pre race is FP.  Not even qualifying.

:flip

Damn F1 in U.S. This week  Not making me happy.

Optional October 27, 2017, 10:29:41 AM (#13)

• View Profile
Well he ONLY session on TV for CUP all weekend pre race is FP.  Not even qualifying.

:flip

Damn F1 in U.S. This week  Not making me happy.

think you have read it worng Mike.

Qualifying is on Sunday at 12.05 PM on NBCSN

All the truck sessions are on FS1

Only Cup session not on TV is Cup first practice Saturday morning. Thats just on NBC app.  You may have to stream that one like me if you actually want to watch practice this week!  :D

Note: All times are ET
FRIDAY, OCT. 27

1-1:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice, FS1 (Follow Live)
 3-3:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice, FS1 (Follow Live)
PRESS PASS (Watch live)
 11:15 a.m.: Jeb Burton and Harrison Burton
 11:30 a.m.: Christopher Bell, Ben Rhodes and Johnny Sauter
SATURDAY, OCT. 28
 10 a.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Keystone Light Pole Qualifying, FS1 (Follow Live)
 11:30 a.m.-12:20 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice, NBC Sports App (Follow Live)
 1 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Texas Roadhouse 200 presented by Alpha Energy Solutions, FS1 (200 laps, 105.2 miles) (Follow Live)
 4-4:55 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series final practice, NBCSN/NBC Sports App (Follow Live)
PRESS PASS (Watch live)

10 a.m.: Eddie & Len Wood with Ryan Blaney
 10:30 a.m.: Dale Earnhardt Jr.
 11 a.m.: Denny Hamlin
 2:30 p.m. (approx.): Post-NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race
GARAGECAM (Watch Live)
 11 a.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series

SUNDAY, OCT. 29

12:05 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Coors Light Pole Qualifying, NBCSN/NBC Sports App (Follow Live)
 3 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series First Data 500, NBCSN/NBC Sports App (500 laps, 263 miles) (Follow Live)

5mike5 October 27, 2017, 10:37:24 AM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Oh, I don't use the app thing I was just checking the NBCsports channel guide. Lol

Thanks for the info!

I hate Comcast by the way.  Wake up yesterday and they have moved every single HD channel to a new channel. Would love the point of this besides pissing me off