News:

Truex wins Championship! Thanks everyone for a great year!

Topic: ATLANATA-LABOR DAY WEEKEND NIGHT RACE--5mike5  (Read 1838 times)

5mike5 August 25, 2014, 03:26:52 PM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright boys after leaving Bristol in our  rear view mirrors, we are heading to ATLANTA Motorspeedway for our once a year race there now on LABOR DAY WEEKEND....So keep in Mind the CUP series race wont be held until SUNDAY NIGHT.....use to have 2 races here til a few years back and they cut it to one, so not as much information to go off of usual makes this race hard to predict plus its a 1.5 mile racetrack which always usually are tougher imo...

WE HAVE ALL 3 SERIES IN ACTION THIS WEEKEND AND A DOUBLE HEADER ON SUNDAY!!!!  The only double header Sunday of the years of course...The truck series will be racing @ from Canadian Tire Motorsport park early Sunday afternoon on Foxsports1 then the CUP series race from Atlanta will be that evening...the NATIONWIDE series race will be held on SATURDAY NIGHT from ATLANTA.....This weekend is always jam packed with sports and NASCAR always has a big weekend of racing i look forward too....also college football starts up too even though even that's my 2nd thought always behind racing, it comes 1st....

GOODLUCK to everybody on this HUGE upcoming weekend and hope we all make a KILLING i need one after last weekend let me tell u :lol

NOW LET'S GO GET'EM FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:zoom :crash :shift :dancer

5mike5 August 25, 2014, 04:44:46 PM (#1)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
God I'm FIRED UP a for this weekend.  Talk about a ham packed weekend of racing and even college football Saturday.  Maybe get some open parlays on last leg for Sunday races :). I just CANT WAIT.  I love this holiday weekend!!!!!

5mike5 August 25, 2014, 07:46:09 PM (#2)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
on Saturday morning when College Gameday comes on til Monday morning i wont be leaving my couch/computer desk until Monday morning....might even sleep there and might have to without the ol' lady getting ZERO attention this weekend :lol

and i do mean ZERO, Nada, none

EAT, DRINK, SLEEP(maybe), and most importantly  GAMBLE!!!!  (and WIN)

:dj   :dancer   :dj

5mike5 August 25, 2014, 09:10:35 PM (#3)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
boy odds are out @ the greek for CUP and they SUCK....

wow just terible....4-5 under 7-1

might be a lightn week of early betting for me ....might waitand see what odds do

even though i will bet a few for value that run well here for sure because i did see 1 maybe 2 buts thats it

5mike5 August 25, 2014, 09:15:42 PM (#4)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
only 5 drivers finishes in the top 10 the last 2 years here,

and only 1 driver finished top 5 both races (truex Jr.)

Optional August 25, 2014, 09:28:24 PM (#5)

• View Profile
Carbonsports have odds up

Brad Keselowski +600
Jimmie Johnson +600
Kevin Harvick +600
Jeff Gordon +600
Joey Logano +800
Kyle Busch +1000
Dale Earnhardt Jr +1000
Matt Kenseth +1000
Kasey Kahne +1500
Kurt Busch +1500
Denny Hamlin +1500
Kyle Larson +1800
Clint Bowyer +2000
z Field (Any Other Driver) +2500
Carl Edwards +3000
Greg Biffle +3000
Jamie McMurray +4000
Ryan Newman +5000
Brian Vickers +5000
Paul Menard +6000
Jeff Burton +10000
Marcos Ambrose +10000
AJ Allmendinger +10000
Danica Patrick +10000
Casey Mears +10000
Justin Allgaier +10000
Ricky Stenhouse Jr +10000
Austin Dillon +10000
Martin Truex Jr +10000
Aric Almirola +10000

5mike5 August 25, 2014, 09:30:53 PM (#6)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
every site ive looked at sucks....and sucks bad imo

u can tell they havent a clue, but decided to squeeze the odds instead of making them higher for us this week :(

so many will get better and none of the favs will be much worse imo

Mario4 August 25, 2014, 10:00:06 PM (#7)

• View Profile
Alright boys after leaving Bristol in our  rear view mirrors, we are heading to ATLANATA Motorspeedway for our once a year race there now on LABOR DAY WEEKEND....So keep in Mind the CUP series race wont be held until SUNDAY NIGHT.....use to have 2 races here til a few years back and they cut it to one, so not as much information to go off of usual makes this race hard to predict plus its a 1.5 mile racetrack which always usually are tougher imo...

WE HAVE ALL 3 SERIES IN ACTION THIS WEEKEND AND A DOUBLE HEADER ON SUNDAY!!!!  The only double header Sunday of the years of course...The truck series will be racing @ from Canadian Tire Motorsport park early Sunday afternoon on Foxsports1 then the CUP series race from Atlanta will be that evening...the NATIONWIDE series race will be held on SATURDAY NIGHT from ATLANTA.....This weekend is always jam packed with sports and NASCAR always has a big weekend of racing i look forward too....also college football starts up too even though even that's my 2nd thought always behind racing, it comes 1st....

GOODLUCK to everybody on this HUGE upcoming weekend and hope we all make a KILLING i need one after last weekend let me tell u :lol

You can always throw the wife a quickie during a commercial LOL. I know I will have to if I want to keep her from bitching all weekend for no attention. haha

5mike5 August 25, 2014, 10:08:39 PM (#8)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright boys after leaving Bristol in our  rear view mirrors, we are heading to ATLANATA Motorspeedway for our once a year race there now on LABOR DAY WEEKEND....So keep in Mind the CUP series race wont be held until SUNDAY NIGHT.....use to have 2 races here til a few years back and they cut it to one, so not as much information to go off of usual makes this race hard to predict plus its a 1.5 mile racetrack which always usually are tougher imo...

You can always throw the wife a quickie during a commercial LOL. I know I will have to if I want to keep her from bitching all weekend for no attention. haha

thats true gonna hav to try that out

Reno Paul August 25, 2014, 10:38:56 PM (#9)

• View Profile
 The odds suck, but I'm just trying to find a winner now to keep things going.

After getting my ass kicked at Bristol, I grinded out a small profit for the weekend hitting Dixon in IRL Sunday and then hit a Pick 4 on the ponies at Los Alamitos Sunday night.

Think the books are wise to the favs.

5mike5 August 25, 2014, 11:16:09 PM (#10)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
and the favs aren't really favs at those suck ass odds...

nobody has been win material enough here to be 6-1 imo...not even close

ALMOST nobody has even really consistant good runs @ ATLANTA much less 5-6 drivers in single digits

patience is gonna be Key this weekend and ur gonna need some LUCK

thankfully after last week, i didn't use any of mine up :)

5mike5 August 26, 2014, 12:44:12 AM (#11)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Gonna be a rough rough weeken gentlemen.  Just my opinon but that's it.  If I'm dumb enough to take a fav I know who it would be but that's all it would be is 1. Odds won't get lower and +425 and that's extreme but won't climb much higher but could by several points on some of them favs.  Will be using my parlaying favs tactic again this week for all or any fav I don't bet early.  If I like any favs late that is.  I know I like 1 but so far that's it and might take him early.  Gonna have to parlay a few that's a fact.

Also think there will be plenty of oppurrunity to parlay some h2hs and props.  Took alotnof one today matchup up drivers records here and thinking there will be some nice plays for parlays. But won't know really til I see early AND the extra raceday matchups.  Ide

Imo this is a race that a huge longshot xoullllllls pull out of now jeered maybe.  Maybe some1 who HAS to gamble and WIN the RACE to make the chase.  No idea who but just throwing that out there.  Coming off a big loss, at least for me, this so not the race u like to see next on the schedule that's for sure. 

5mike5 August 26, 2014, 08:52:52 AM (#12)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
and even 5dimes beat the competition as usual on opening odds in weee hrs of the morning, they still didn't make them better enough for me to get excited about much....Kurt Busch usually runs well here when in good equipment though 20-1, and so does Edwards at 28-1 both  not too shabby odds wise i just hate betting those 2 guys...but this race is pretty wide open IMO....i also love Jeff Gordon again but at his #1fav on the board ill wait and parlay him...especially with some football ill try a few parlays sat and leave slots open for nascar as always if they happen to win

Gordon has 5 wins and 14 top 3 finishes here...hes a fucking bad man here that's a fact fellas....and even recently too....maybe +675n is worth a single early bet but,  im still leaning parlays on favs again at this minute

edwards has 3 wins, but last 5 years or so its wreck or run top 5

Reno Paul August 26, 2014, 09:44:44 AM (#13)

• View Profile
 Was gonna wait on Gordon, but didn't. Took +675 on him.

Also got Kurt Busch +2000 so far.

5mike5 August 26, 2014, 10:31:54 AM (#14)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Was gonna wait on Gordon, but didn't. Took +675 on him.

Also got Kurt Busch +2000 so far.

i love the Gordon pick but i think im gonna parlay him to get alot better odds...hopefully i can get to the last leg of a 2or 3-slot parlay on saturday football or nationwide or combined....and just use him as last leg and not need to worry about other picks winning... cause i do REALLY like  him alot just didn't wanna pay that price early...but could change my mind cause ITS GONNA GO DOWN probably in a few hours or maybe minutes, im really starting to debate what to do...i would guess....its like the GORDON of 1999 has returned! :lol..and nothing wrong ever with jumping on the best # cause his odds haven't Budged yet so nice job there Paul

of course i like Kurt too just from past history here....